Friday, March 26, 2010

More on Janet Woods

Deckboss asked the governor's press secretary, Sharon Leighow, for a copy of any resignation letter or notice outgoing Board of Fisheries member Janet Woods might have submitted.

Leighow provided the following e-mail Woods sent to Jason Hooley, the governor's director of boards and commissions.

Woods "was not asked to resign," Leighow said.

Here's the e-mail:

Jason,

Note to confirm that I am stepping down from BOF appointment much to my dismay. I truly enjoyed being a part of the process and working with such wonderful people and constituents that I was privileged to meet, serve and work with. Thank you Janet

Janet L. Woods

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would hope the current administration would consider bringing back Bonnie Williams from Fairbanks. She was fair and knowledgeable - and she showed up for the meetings!!!! For all the hard work she put in , she was treated shabbily and not reappointed by the previous Governor.

Anonymous said...

Are you kidding me? Bonnie Williams??? NO THANKS!