Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Are you superstitious?

Got an intriguing note last week from a writer looking to explore the idea of superstition and fishermen.

I'm sure he'd appreciate hearing any stories you might have. And I hope you'll share them with Deckboss!

Here's the note:

Hi Wesley,

I'm doing research for a book on superstition, and I've been learning that commercial fishermen are very superstitious, perhaps because the job is so unpredictable and dangerous.

I'm looking for people with good stories about encounters with superstition. Do you know how I might track down some fishermen who might have good yarns?

Thanks for any help!

Matt

Matthew Hutson
News Editor
Psychology Today
115 East 23rd Street, 9th Floor
New York, NY 10010
p: 646-763-6367
f: 212-260-7445
matt@psychologytoday.com

No comments: